Registration for Events
- Registration for all events is facilitated via Club Registration. If you are a first-time user, log on to clubregistration.net and create a driver profile. This is a one-time procedure unless you have a need to change/edit information in your profile at a later date.
- Registering for an event without paying does not guarantee you a slot in the event. Run Group sizes are limited and is reserved on a first come first PAID basis. Early registration recommended.
- Payment is facilitated via clubregistration.net, or you may send in a check made out to Doghouse Trackdays (39 Hunters Run, Pittsford, NY 14534). You will not be confirmed for the event until payment has been received.
- Final registration will be done morning of the event at the track between 7-8AM. All participants are required to bring a valid driver’s license, their completed technical inspection form, and their SA 2015 or newer helmet. DOT helmets are NOT allowed. You will be required to sign a waiver for each event. In return you will receive your event sticker along with your participant wristband. DHTD does not provide numbers.
- Guests will also be required to sign the waiver and receive a guest wristband.
- Cancellations made 30 days prior to the event receive a full refund less $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made 29 to 14 days prior to the event receive 50% of registration fee less $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made within two weeks of the event receive no refund or credit.
- NO Refund will be issued for non-participation.
All of our events are registered through ClubRegistration.NET. When you are ready to register, click on the link below: